Hemorrhoidal Multi-Band Ligator with Anoscope
● Automatic, time-saving, less effort, simple and practical
● Only 5-10 minutes are used for one person to complete the operation.
● Clinic treats without anesthesia.
● Slightly bitter, rare complications.
● Various hemorrhoids
● Mixed hemorrhoids
● For persons who have hemorrhoids block or incomplete anal pad rebound after PPH or other therapy, this product can be used as a supplementary treatment.
● Other: rectal focal disease, such as rectal polyps, rectum hemangioma (vascular malformation), etc.
● Choose knee-chest position and lateral position, routine disinfect the skin in operative field.
● Insert the anoscope, disinfect rectum and anal tube, reveal the dentate line and hemorrhoids block.
● Connect the pressure suction joint and foreign negative pressure suction system, and hold the vent switch in the handle.
● Insert the barrel and aim through the anoscope. During the negative pressure suction, the tissue is drawn into the barrel. When negative pressure value get to 0.08 ~ 0.1 MPa, pull the line wheel and release the ligature loop.
● Loosen the vent switch in the handle, release the tissue by ligation (about small finger), and then move on to the next position to ligature.
|Model Number||Quantity of Ligature loops (pcs)||Remarks|
|HM/601-5-B||5||with a group of anoscope|